Jobs: Business Development Manager – Germany and Central Europe
Join a dynamic Fintech team and actively participate to the outstanding development of mobile payments all across Europe!
Dejamobile is already a leader of white-label mobile payment solutions in France and aims to be among the leaders in Europe by 2020, thanks to mobile payment solution based on HCE and tokenization technologies, already certified by Visa and Mastercard. Dejamobile is the best way to deliver payment innovative services in a timely and efficient manner.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Sales activity and maximizing the revenue of the company in your territory.
Your job consists in identifying sales leads, present dejamobile solutions to new prospects and maintain a good working relationship with our customers in the region.
You will work in close collaboration with our VP Business Development and our CEO.
A week in the life with dejamobile
- You will manage and develop the Sales strategy in your territory;
- You will identify, qualify and quantify the opportunities in the scope of the assigned accounts;
- You will develop and deliver marketing and commercial presentations to potential customers;
- You will manage all aspects of the Sales cycle including prospecting, developing the customer relationship at all levels and achieving the revenue objectives;
- You will propose partnerships to develop and achieve revenue and growth targets;
- You will promote new product developments to clients in order to achieve up-selling objectives;
- And you will provide management reporting and actively participate to Business Reviews.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- To succeed at this job, you need a significant experience in closing complex deals and managing long Sales cycles, from the identification of sales opportunities to contract implementation. You should be able to up-sell custom solutions to Large Accounts.
- We would like someone to join our team who is having a business and result-oriented mindset and excellent inter-personal skills.
- -We are looking for someone with 5+ years of marketing and Sales experience in the payment industry and at least 3 years of experience in Large Accounts management in the Banking sector.
- You need to be fluent in English and German. A good level in French (at least written French) is “nice to have”.
Please contact us at email@example.com