Dejamobile is a Fintech whose mission is to provide simple and secure mobile payment solutions for the benefit of all. Our clients are major payment players, banks, Fintechs, merchants and transport companies. We offer our solutions and services on a global scale; international development is at the heart of our objectives in order to become the leader in simple and secure digital transaction solutions!
At dejamobile, our teams continually review their working practices and tools and decide in an agile and collegial manner to implement them in the company as required. We are looking for enthusiastic talents, eager to participate in the realization of Dejamobile’s ambitions. As part of a cohesive team, you will enjoy a friendly and dynamic working atmosphere, while taking advantage of the quality living environment offered by Caen-la-mer.
As with all positions in the company, this position is open to people with disabilities.
This position is available at our headquarter in Normandy or in full remote.
Like all the company’s positions, this function is open to people with disabilities.
Within a dynamic, innovative and united team, you will contribute to the development of software products as part of R&D projects as well as for dejamobile customers. You will participate in all the phases of the project, from design to production.
– Design and model functional needs
– Develop and deploy backend applications
– Participate to Scrum meetings (contribute to decision making and prioritization)
– Produce technical documentation (API, implementation guide)
– Code review
Contribution to the R&D program:
– Monitor and participate in conferences and conventions
– Detect new needs
– Propose R&D subjects, patents
You will also have the opportunity to progress on:
– Electronic banking and payment
– Continuous integration and deployment
– The security and robustness challenges of mobile payment solutions
Our next back-end developer should have a Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably justifying past similar experience. Teamwork does not scare you. You are also versatile, responsive and autonomous.
Finally, your skills will help us guarantee the quality of our software solutions:
– Good knowledge of one or more programming languages (Go, Java …)
– Notions in UNIX
– Fluency in technical English and good skills at French
– Notions in CI / CD
– Docker, Kubernetes
– Writing skills
– Knowledge of electronic banking and payment
– Software security awareness
– Concern for software quality (unit test, etc.)
Our technical environment:
– Development: Go, Java
– Continuous integration: Gitlab CI, Git, Sonar, Docker
– Continuous deployment: Kubernetes, Ansible
– Software architecture: Microservices, N-tier
– Design and modeling: Event-driven Process, Domain driven design