Dejamobile is a Fintech whose mission is to provide simple and secure mobile payment solutions for the benefit of all. Our clients are major payment players, banks, Fintechs, merchants and transport companies. We offer our solutions and services on a global scale; international development is at the heart of our objectives in order to become the leader in simple and secure digital transaction solutions!
At dejamobile, our teams continually review their working practices and tools and decide in an agile and collegial manner to implement them in the company as required. We are looking for enthusiastic talents, eager to participate in the realization of Dejamobile’s ambitions. As part of a cohesive team, you will enjoy a friendly and dynamic working atmosphere, while taking advantage of the quality living environment offered by Caen-la-mer.
As with all positions in the company, this position is open to people with disabilities.
This position is available at our headquarter in Normandy or in full remote.
Like all the company’s positions, this function is open to people with disabilities.
As part of a team of engineers and research and development managers, you will contribute to software product development and implementation for dejamobile customers. You are in charge of the conception, development, quality and support of your software in an Agile environment, with continuous integration and deployment.
Architecture and Specifications :
– You participate in the requirements analysis phase.
– You write the specifications according to the chosen methods.
– You carry out feasibility studies as part of our R&D.
Development, integration and testing :
– You carry out the development of mock-ups, prototypes and commercial products.
– You ensure the implementation and integration up to the start of production.
– You ensure the support of certain systems, in relation with the support team.
Advice, expertise and technical assistance:
– You assist and advise customers.
– You provide technical support during the different phases of the projects.
– You occasionally ensure technical assistance missions in the customers’ premises.
R&D and monitoring:
You follow technological trends in dejamobile’s business sector and contribute to the R&D programme.
Engineer – or experienced bachelor – in computer science, you have developed a strong interest in technological innovation and experience in the development of mobile services and applications.
– You have a good knowledge of mobile technologies on Android and/or iOS
– You know how to work on issues related to software security and protect mobile applications against malicious attacks
– And if you also have knowledge of standards and technologies in the field of transactions and payment (EMV, VISA, MASTERCARD…), then you will be the perfect candidate
– Creative, you are a driving force in designing innovative services.
– Organised and autonomous, you are able to take responsibility in project environment.
– Good skills at English and French are required