Dejamobile is a Fintech whose mission is to provide simple and secure mobile payment solutions for the benefit of all. Our clients are major payment players, banks, Fintechs, merchants and transport companies. We offer our solutions and services on a global scale; international development is at the heart of our objectives in order to become the leader in simple and secure digital transaction solutions!
At dejamobile, our teams continually review their working practices and tools and decide in an agile and collegial manner to implement them in the company as required. We are looking for enthusiastic talents, eager to participate in the realization of Dejamobile’s ambitions. As part of a cohesive team, you will enjoy a friendly and dynamic working atmosphere, while taking advantage of the quality living environment offered by Caen-la-mer.
As with all positions in the company, this position is open to people with disabilities.
This position is available at our headquarter in Normandy or in full remote.
Like all the company’s positions, this function is open to people with disabilities.
As part of a team of engineers and research and development managers, you will contribute to software product development projects and implementation projects for dejamobile customers. You are in charge of software qualification and testing.
– As part of projects with customers, participate in the integration, testing and acceptance phases of the solutions provided by Dejamobile
– Write the documentation including the acceptance protocol, the test book, the quality assurance plan, …
– Administer the qualification environment and associated tools.
– Contribute to the implementation of processes, tools and methods allowing:
– Ensuring the professionalization of software quality in conjunction with the project and development managers within the company.
– Participate in working groups around activities related to software quality (requirements management, test design/development, tools, methods/processes, good practices…).
As a senior technician or engineer by training (or equivalent) in the Telecom and/or software fields, you have developed a strong interest in the software quality and validation approach. You ideally have a first experience in this field.
– Software engineering, Agile methods and tools
– You have a first experience in software quality
– You know how to write a script or simple code in order to test complex functionalities
– Methods and tools for software qualification and testing
– Creative, you are the driving force behind the design of innovative services.
– Organized and autonomous, you are able to take responsibility in project mode.
– Fluency in both English and French is required